Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

...Love To Chat With You

Don't forget about the stamp sale HERE...prices have been slashed!
Happy Tuesday, everyone! It's a gorgeous day here in northwest Georgia, and I plan on spending most of it inside. How sad is that? I have so much cleaning to do, and my new catalog shipment should be here some time today...so I am going to be hanging around the house! I wanted to take a minute and share another "all SU" card that I made Sunday night at Pam's house. I am also using this as my submission for yesterday's Clean & Simple Challenge at SCS. I found THIS piece of artwork with all of the same colors in it at Art.com. Once again I used no stamps on this creation...just some rub-ons, chipboard, designer paper, and ribbon. I pleated the polka dotted designer paper on the bottom of the focal panel, and added some piercing between the sentiment and the patterned papers. I am loving the clean and simple look of this card, and I will probably be making more of these as time goes by.

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you again tomorrow with a card for this week's Sketch Challenge at SCS. Until then...

Supplies

Stamps: NONE

Papers: Regal Rose, Real Red, Whisper White, Pink Flamingo DSP

Inks: Regal Rose Craft

Accessories: Loop to Loop Rub-Ons, On Board Essentials chipboard, mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, real read grosgrain ribbon, sponge dauber, Tombow glue

7 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ok, that is freakish that we both posted our blogs on FB within like seconds of each other LOL. But FB won't let me comment on yours! So, I will tell you here that I looooooove this! So cute and I am really loving the font of those rubons! beautiful card!

Lisa Brown said...

I LOVE this! I am going to TOTALLY CASE this! Thanks for the inspiration!

Pam Varnell said...

This is gorgeousness girl. Your style has changed some lately and I'm really loving it. You rock!!

Danni said...

Love this! So very nice!

Ruthie said...

This is great!!!! love the colors! checked out the art and it is gorgeous too... I sure can see why you wanted to use the colors! Wonderful!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Wow, this is just GORGEOUS!!

Rose said...

So pretty! Love how simple it is yet strikingly gorgeous :)