Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

...A Few RAKs

While I am busy getting a several projects completed, I wanted to share a few of the RAKs that I have recently received from my sweet friends both local and abroad...Enjoy!

From the Talented and Encouraging Julee Tilman:

From My Sweet Sistah in Cyberspace, Jessie Rone:

From My Adopted Momma, Barbara Varnell:

From My Loving and Loyal Friend and Customer, Lois Billadeau:

That's it for me today! I didn't get to stamp the day away with Pam today, because she was sick as a dog last night. Keep her in your prayers as she fights off this crazy sickness {or food poisoning...ICK}! I may be seeing her tomorrow depending on how she feels, but I will see you back here on my blog for the "Happy Anyaversary Big Birthday Bash & Blog Hop" for The Greeting Farm. I can't believe that a whole year has passed already...my, how time flies! You can find the links to the blogs that will be participating in the hop at the TGF blog...I will also put a link of it on tomorrow's post. Pull up a chair, grab you a snack and some coffee, and spend some time hopping away! :)
Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you all in the morning! Until then...

1 comment: