Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

...I Couldn't Sleep

...so I decided to make a submission for today's Limited Supplies Challenge #191 at SCS. We were to use a leaf/leaves in our card creation along with the color pink somewhere on the card. I used the leaf from "Autumn Harvest" again {I love it!} along with these following stamp sets: "Canvas", "Thanksgiving Blessings" (retired), and "Holidays & Wishes". The colors on this one were Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White.

Supplies
Stamps: Autumn Harvest, Canvas, Thanksgiving Blessings, Holidays & Wishes
Papers: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Watercolor
Inks: Jet Black Staz-On, Riding Hood Red, Regal Rose
Accessories: brads, stamp-a-ma-jig, image sheet, ribbon, mat pack, paper piercer, black marker, dimensionals, sponge dauber, aquapainter

That's it for today...I think I've said that before! LOL! I will try to make a card for tomorrow's Inspiration Challenge...maybe I can combine it with Beate's Weekend Sketch {fingers crossed}...wish me luck! I have a king-size bed calling my name, so I am off to catch some Zs. Until tomorrow...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!! Love the colors and textures.

Savitri said...

Awesome card. I guess no sleep does you good in the crafty dept. :)