Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

…A Little Summer Reading? Yes, Please!

It’s been a wonderful summer of fun and reading at the Kerin house!  Here’s what I’ve read in the last few months:

eragon series

The Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inheritance)

girl with the dragon tattoo

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo series by Stieg Larsson (The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played With Fire, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest)

harry potter

The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling (The Sorcerer’s Stone, The Chamber of Secrets, The Prisoner of Azkaban, The Goblet of Fire, The Order of the Phoenix, The Half-Blood Prince, The Deathly Hallows)

heroes of olympus

The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan (The Lost Hero, The Son of Neptune, The Mark of Athena---coming soon)

hunger games

The Hunger Games series by Susanne Collins (The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay)

hush hush

The Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick (Hush Hush, Crescendo, Silence, Finale----coming soon)

infernal devices

The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare (Clockwork Angel, Clockwork Prince, Clockwork Princess-----coming soon)

mortal instruments

The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare (City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls, City of Heavenly Fire----coming soon)

nicholas sparks

Random novels by Nicholas Sparks (Safe Haven, The Notebook, Message in a Bottle)

percy jackson

The Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan (The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan’s Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, The Last Olympian)

twilight

And I reread the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn)

witch and wizard

The Witch & Wizard series by James Patterson (Witch & Wizard, The Gift, The Fire)

So what have you guys been reading?  I’m a series kind of girl, myself…so if you have a certain series you’ve enjoyed reading please share it with me!  I’d love to make my “wish list” longer even though it’s already at FIVE PAGES!!! LOL! At the moment I have two more series on my bedside table----The Lord of the Rings series and the Narnia series. After those I have the O’Malley series waiting for me as well.  However, I have promised the hubs that I would read all the books I have now before I order anymore…anything to appease the bread-winner! LOL!

That’s it for me today!  I will see you all again soon!  {{{HUGS}}}

blog_signature_spring_wout_bg

4 comments:

Alyssa S said...

A new series for you (there are only two books so far)
A Discovery of Witches & Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness

KellyRae said...

Try Jayne Ann Krentz (contemporary) writing as Jayne Castle (futuristic) and also writing as Amanda Quick (historical). She's got a couple of series that intertwine depending on the timeline (love that). She writes romantic suspense with paranormal/psychic nuances.

Robin D. Owens - Heart series (futuristic) and Summoning series (fantasy)

Christine Feehan - Ghostwalker series (contemporary paranormal/psychic) and Carpathian series (historical to contemporary vampires)

Mary said...

Wow! You have read a lot of series books. I have been reading the Booktown cozy series by Lorna Barrett. Have one more book to read in the series and that is "Murder on the Half Shelf". They are quick and easy reads. I am also reading the Oak Knoll series by Tami Hoag. Finished Deeper Than the Dead and going to read Secrets to the Grave.

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Boy have you read a lot!! My daughter was going to go see the Hunger games until she read about them...and said no... not going to waste her money. Some of those others.. I would like to read.. can you give a synopsis of the Girl with the Dragon Tatoo seris?? It sounded interesting.