Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

…Sweet Dreams

I finished up clipping all of my coupons last night, so I was able to get some card pictures taken and edited to share with you all this week.  Today I’m showcasing another image from By LORi Designs called “Lollipop Presley”:

card_1583

I printed the image out and colored it all with Copic Sketch Markers adding the ground in the process with a Copic Multi-Liner.  I paired the completed image with some patterned papers from the Ooh La La For Him paper pack by My Mind’s Eye along with some Orange Zest, Artichoke, and White Cardstock.  I Distressed and Paper Pierced the edges of the large white cardstock panel, then punched a scrap piece of artichoke cardstock with the Apron Lace Border Punch.  The sentiment was from the My Favorite Things’ set “Pure Innocence-Bedtime Story” was stamped in White Ink onto more artichoke scrap paper, and then punched out with the Word Window Punch.  I also added some Orange Zest Saddle-Stitched Ribbon and finished the bow with a Mint Green Button and Thread.  After adding some Mint Green Rhinestones and several Dimensionals the card was complete!

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by to see me, and I’ll see you back here in the next day or two with some more new stuff!  Until then…

blog_signature_winter_2_no swirls copy

12 comments:

Marisa said...

That image brought back many fun memories of the bunny slippers (and many other versions of critters). Had some great fun with them in the dorms. Fabulously coloured and a great colour combo

Peggy said...

Super sweet card Mercy! Love the orange and greens!
Since you are coupon clipping, do you have a system for storing/organizing them?

Jen Shults said...

Really cute Mercy. I LOVE the colors and the distressing you did. :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Mercy this is such a cute card. So glad you took some time from clipping those coupons to share with us. Next you have to share some of your coupon saving tricks with us.

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS girlie! LOVE your coloring, the colors and that FABULOUS ribbon treatment!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable card! Love the colors.

Julie said...

This is gorgeous, Mercy! I always LOVE your coloring!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Love everything right down to the awesome distressing-the fabulous bow, and your SUPER awesome coloring! This pic doesn't do it justice-I LOVE this card!

Scrappychick said...

Love your card! This is still one of my favorite Lollis ever!

Tasha said...

This is so super sweet, i love the image oyu have used and the fab sentiment. Such a cute design
love tasha xx

LORi said...

WOW Mercy Girl...you have created pure sweetness!! Love your color combo, coloring, etc, etc!! ALL of it!! Thank you so much!! Hugs - LORi

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!