Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

…Celebrate Friends

Hi there, my lovelies!  It’s been a very lazy and relaxed week her at the Kerin household.  I haven’t been doing a lot of stamping, but I have been playing with some of the newest images from BLD in my Photoshop program.  Here’s a little something I came up with:

card_1568

bldc3

This card is actually for today’s BLD Challenge #3 at the By LORi Designs’ Blog…a Color Challenge (Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso).  I combined “Bug & Roo Sunny”, “Bug & Roo Hazel”, and “Bug & Roo Molly” from the BLD Store to create the focal panel.  Once I saved the new image, I printed it out and colored it all with Copic Sketch Markers.  I stitched the edges of the focal panel, and added a simple Ribbon/Button accent.  I paired the completed image with some Regal and  Scarlet Cardstock.  After several Dimensionals the card was complete.  Whatcha think?

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to head over to the BLD Blog to play along with this week’s challenge!  Until later…

blog_signature_winter_2_no swirls copy

9 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

Ohhhhhh, I LOVE this, Mercy! GAH! I need to shop.

Jodi Collins said...

Girlie, you ROCK! I LOVE these little cuties and your coloring is always AMAZING!!! Glad you are relaxing and having FUN stamping!!!

Marisa said...

This is adorable, Mercy! Love the stitching around the edges. fabulously coloured and the shiny balloons are great.

Tracy said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! this Mercy. Sooooo flippin' cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute and fun Mercy!!

Frances said...

Lovely creation, Mercy, liked how you combined the images. Very clever...tks for sharing.Hugs, Frances.

Natalie said...

This is so adorable! Thanks for such wonderful inspiration. I'm now a fan of BLD!! Lori's images are so cute and you've done a fantastic job showing them off!! CUTE card! I've been a lurker here for awhile and always love what you do!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Love the colors too!

Becky G said...

So cute! Your coloring is amazing! :)Becky