Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

…CASE Study Challenge #22 (CSC22)

Don’t Forget To Check Out My Stamp Sale HERE…Prices Have Been Reduced AGAIN!

Well…we’ve been enjoying all of this snow, but I think we’re quite over it now!  LOL!  The boys were supposed to go back to school on Monday, but they’ve been home for the last three days due to the inclement weather.  I think we’re all about stir crazy, and I think we’re all ready for them to be back at school!  Luckily, I’ve had a chance to work on some deep cleaning and purging, and I’ve even made a couple of cards to share with you over the next few days!

Today’s card is for the CASE Study Challenge #22 over at the CASE Study Challenge Blog.  Here’s my new sample:

card_1556

…and it’s based on this card

CASE_Study_012110_011311

I decided to use the layout from the original sample, but I changed the color palette and the stamps used.  I used “Love Birds” from There She Goes, stamped the image and sentiment in Black Ink and colored it with Copic Sketch Markers.  I stamped off the same image onto a scrap piece of paper, colored the heart, cut it out, then attached it to the original using Dimensionals.  I gave the heart a little sparkle by adding some Icicle Stickles to it, then paired the completed focal panel with some patterned papers from BasicGrey’s  Sugar Rush paper pad along with some Gray, Black, and Vanilla Cardstock from PTI.  I sponged the edges of the large gray paper panel, then punched on edge with the Spiral Punch.  I added some Stitching the plaid panel, then added some Paper Piercing to the polka-dotted panel along with a Scalloped Border.  After adding some Ribbon, Rhinestones, and more Dimensionals the card was complete.  So how did this one turn out?  :)

Check out the samples from the rest of the CSC team:

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for dropping by to see me, and be sure to stop by the CASE Study Challenge Blog to see the official rules and linking tools to play along.  I’ll see you all back here tomorrow with another TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge, so until then…

blog_signature_winter_2_no swirls copy

6 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

SO beautiful, chickie... you never fail to amaze me :)

Julie said...

This is just way cute!! Love this sketch!

Alyna said...

its so nice and cute, really like it :). the sentiment and stamp and all.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is TOTALLY CUTE!! Love it!!

Sue said...

magnificent!! you certainly are brilliant at CASing your own and making it even more stunnin! :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

loving the color combo here Mercy, the gray is really great!