Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

…This Week’s Favorites (MTSC103)

Here are the favorites for this week’s MTSC103 Sketch Challenge.  Enjoy!

MMM_mtsc103_random

MMM_mtsc103

Congrats to everyone, and be sure to leave them some love…I know it will make their day!  Thanks for stopping by, and thanks to everyone who participated in this week’s sketch challenge.  Keep ‘em coming…YOUR CARD could be a featured favorite next week!  I’ll see you all back here tomorrow with another Tuesday Sketch Challenge.  Until then…

blog_signature_winter

1 comment:

marilynprestonn said...

Oh Mercy,

What a pleasant surprise to find my card in your week's favorites! I just love your sketches. I just wish I could make my cards look as good as yours...coloring and combining beautiful papers and images is what I love when I come here. Very inspiring.

Congrats to all the fine ladies.

Kindly, Peggy