Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

…Snow Wonderful

I can’t tell you how much I am enjoying these digital stamps from byLORidesigns!  Her sweet and whimsical characters will captivate and cheer the hearts of those who receive creations that showcase this fabulous artwork.

card_1540

I decided to use “Snow Family” for this card along with some patterned papers from BasicGrey’s Curio paper pad.  I printed out the wonderful digital image and colored them with Copic Sketch Markers.  The created the focal panel by cutting it out using a Nesties Die, and I added some Crystal Stickles to give the image a little sparkle.  I stitched a piece of Vellum Cardstock to the Melon Berry Cardstock base, then distressed the edges of the vertical patterned paper panel.  Some Paper Piercing was added to the additional piece of patterned paper before I added Ribbon and several Buttons with Silver Cording. After adding several Dimensionals the card was complete.

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll see you all back here tomorrow with another Tuesday Sketch Challenge.  Until then…

blog_signature_winter

9 comments:

Suzy Tyler said...

Fantastically fun! Love the color combo.

Kelly Schelske said...

Super duper cute! Love the colors!

Mimi said...

Very cute card, Love the little snowmen and the great color combination.

Pam Varnell said...

This is fabulous girl. Love how that cute image turned out on your card. It looks fantastic.

Love the new blog header and siggy.

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh this is so cute! I love what you have done with the snow family.

Annika said...

Your designs are always so darn perfect!!
I especially adore the colours and those statement buttons here - so cute!
Hugs
Annika

Torico said...

Super cute card, Mercy!! Love the color combo.

LORi said...

Mercy, My friend, this is adorable. You are so sweet! I love your color combo...love it all!!! You Rock Girlfriend!! Thanks so much!!
Hugs - LORi

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very cute!! Love the colors and the buttons!!