Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

…I Do

Hey there, everyone!  I’m back today with not only another Release Preview from The Greeting Farm, but my card is also for this week’s Farm Fresh Friday Challenge…Wedding Theme!  I’m so excited that our next release is coming up tomorrow, and I know you’re just dying to see another soon-to-be-released image…so let’s get started!

Introducing “I Do

card_1552

I stamped the sweet bride image from this new set in Black Ink, colored her with Copic Sketch Markers, then cut her out.  I paired the image with some patterned papers from BasicGrey’s Curio paper pad.  I pierced around the edges of the large patterned paper panel, then added a border punched panel along the bottom of the larger panel.  I randomly stamped one of the sentiments (“I do”) all over this panel in Rich Cocoa Ink.  After adding some Ribbon, Red Pearls, Glitter, and tons of Dimensionals the card was complete.  Isn’t she just breathtaking???

Now let’s see what the other Farmers and Club Anya team have created with this cutie beauty today:

That’s it for me today!  Be sure to head over to the TGF Blog for complete details.  The winner of this week’s challenge will receive this new set as a prize!  Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll see you back here tomorrow for TGF Release Day and CA&F Sketch Challenge!  Until then…

blog_signature_winter_2_no swirls copy

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So lovely! :)

Danni said...

So pretty!!!
Hope that 2011 brings you lots of happiness and blessings!!

Lorraine said...

Your card is adorable! Happy New Year!

Tash Daly said...

Happy New Year. Its great to look back over the work that you have posted throughout the year. Thanks for sharing. Hope 2011 is a good one for you. :-)

Cathy P in AZ said...

LOVE this card - Mercy, you do such FABULOUS work! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

so cute.. I love her... I can't wait to get it!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Aww, how cute!!