Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

…Verve Day Thanksgiving

card_1529

Mojo166

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  I am sure that everyone is enjoying lots of food, family, and fun today…but I wanted to go ahead and post a card for Verve Day Thursday as well.  I wanted to show you a card that I created using this week’s Mojo Monday #166 sketch as a starting point.  I used the new “Bountiful Harvest” and “Happy Fall” along with some patterned papers from BasicGrey’s Pyrus paper pad.  I stamped the image in Black Ink, then colored it with Copic Sketch Markers, and the sentiment was stamped in White Ink.  The edges of some of the panels were distressed, but I sponged all of them with some Chocolate Ink and a Sponge Dauber.  I added some Crinkled Ribbon along with a Button and Copper Cording as well as some Brown Rhinestones.  After adding several Dimensionals the card was complete.

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll see you back here again tomorrow with another TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!  Until then…

blog_signature_fall

2 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Mercy!! Love the turkey in the focal panel. Have a fabulous Thanksgiving and thank you for all your wonderful sketches. I have them all printed off in a binder.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute!! Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!!