Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

…Verve Day Joy

card_1507

I’m celebrating my favorite time of the year, Verve fans…Christmas!  I used the new “Joy PJ” to create this shabby chic card.  I used some patterned papers from the My Mind’s Eye Vintage Christmas paper pad along with some Kraft, Artichoke, and Cream Cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment in Artichoke Ink, then pierced the focal panel using a Mat Pack and Paper Piercer.  The edges of the focal panel and the large dotted background panel were also distressed and sponged using a Sponge Dauber.  I stamped the image again onto Cream Cardstock, colored the small poinsettias with Copic Sketch Markers, then punched out the “o” using Circle Nesties.  After adding some Lace Ribbon, a Punched Border, Stitching, and tons of Dimensionals the card was complete.

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll see you back here again tomorrow with another TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge AND the C & Co Winter Blog Hop!  Until then…

blog_signature_fall

3 comments:

Maureen said...

yay!!! It's Verve day...and I love that JOY plain jane :) The card I post tomorrow will help celebrate this day too, Mercy...I used Verve stamps only :D

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS! That trim is beautiful! Ummmm, so guess what I'm doing tomorrow :D

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty Mercy!!