Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

…MTSC101 Favorites

It’s been one busy week here at the Kerin household due to this Thanksgiving holiday.  The boys have been home since Tuesday, and I’ve been cooking and cleaning like a woman possessed…so I’m ready for a normal school week!  LOL!  I know that everyone was as busy as (if not busier than) us, so the number of participants was WAY down for this week’s challenge.  But I do have the random favorites for you today, so let’s get to it!

MMM_mtsc101_random

And here’s the graphic and some eye candy:

MMM_mtsc101

That’s it for today!  Congrats to everyone, and be sure to leave them some love…I know it will make their day!  Thanks for stopping by, and thanks to everyone who participated in this week’s sketch challenge.  Keep ‘em coming…YOUR CARD could be a featured favorite next week!  I’ll see you all back here tomorrow with my final card for Our Craft Lounge as their guest designer.  Until then…

blog_signature_fall

No comments: