Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

…Mercy’s Faves (MTSC98)

Well…I decided to go ahead and post the faves from last week’s sketch challenge for you.  I will still be posting the MTSC99 faves on Sunday, and I’ll also be making an important announcement.  Here are the random number for last week:

MTSC98_MMM_random

Check out the lucky picks:

MTSC98_MMM

That’s it for today!  Congrats to everyone, and be sure to leave them some love…I know it will make their day!  Thanks for stopping by, and thanks to everyone who participated in this week’s sketch challenge.  Keep ‘em coming…YOUR CARD could be a featured favorite next week!  I’ll see you all back here tomorrow with another TGF Farm Fresh Friday AND a Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps’ Preview!  Until then…

blog_signature_fall

No comments: