Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

…Happy Holidays

card_1502_closeupcard_1502

OCLDT37

Happy Monday, everyone!  I’m here with Friday’s Our Craft Lounge DT Challenge #37 over at the OCL Blog for today’s post!  I’m loving the sketches these fabulous ladies bring us each week, and I adore the turtles from the “Sea-sons Greetings” set!  I stamped the shelled sea-critter in Black Ink and colored him with Copic Sketch Markers.  I paired the colored focal panel with some patterned papers from  TGF’s Merry Merry paper pack.  After adding some Piercing, Rhinestones, and several Dimensionals the card was complete!

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to head over to the Our Craft Lounge Blog for the complete rules and prize information.  I’ll see you back here in a few with a TGF Release Day Card, so until then…

blog_signature_fall

1 comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

So CUTE!! I love that image!!