Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

…Farm Fresh Digi-Style

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY SPARKLE CREATIONS RUBBER STAMPS’ PREVIEW FOR TODAY

tgf_fff_sblayout_111210

FFF_SBLO_111210

Happy Friday, everyone!  It’s time for another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm Blog, and this week we have a SCRAPBOOK SKETCH CHALLENGE By Melyssa.  I’m not a huge fan of paper scrapbooking, but I absolutely LOVE digital scrapbooking.  So I begged Jessica to let me make some digital layouts using the TGF digital images to show how versatile they can be.  It is easy as pie to create simple outlined images, but it is also a cinch to color the images in Photoshop (I opted to leave mine outlines in this instance).  ***I will have a tutorial soon on how to create custom digital images.

I used “WS-Jeremy” and “WS-Odette” on this page beside the title.    I paired the photo of my son and his best friend with digi patterned papers from the Sweet Shoppe Design’s Day One SB Kit by Lauren Grier (the black frame around their names was also from this kit).  The torn spiral edges and scalloped strip were created using the Sweet Shoppe Designs’ Punchy Edges Kit by Julie Billingsley, and the stitching was from the Bad Sewing Machine I Kit by Traci Reed.  The star embellishments, folded paper medallion, and splattered Kraft paper were all from the Wondrous Kit by Julie Billingsley.  VIOLA…a digital scrapbook page using Melyssa’s sketch! :)

Now let's see what the other Farmers and Critter Crew have up their sleeves for today's challenge:

(Critter Crew)

That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to head over to the TGF Blog for the official challenge rules and to play along with us!  THIS WEEK’S WINNER WILL RECEIVE THE “I {HEART} SWEATERS” SET!  I'll see you back here tomorrow with an SCRS Release Day Post!  Until then…

blog_signature_fall

6 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Mercy, this is fantabulous! I am all about digi scrapping and adding digital images too...thanks for the inspiration to use just the outlines! This is a fab layout!

XXX

Melyssa said...

Eeeek your a digi scrapper too??? Your layout is beyond gorgeous Mercy! I absolutely love it!!

Jodi Collins said...

This ROCKS Mercy!! Digi scrapping looks like such fun!! Great pic too!!!

Shaela said...

love this layout - so bright and cheery and perfect for a teen page! great job :)

Emma said...

I Love this! Everything about it is Gorgeous! I am a paper scrapper, but am loving what you girls do with the digi stuff.

Sammi said...

Beautiful!!!
xxx