Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

…I’ve Owl-ways Loved Winter

card_1483

OCLDT34_kendra

Happy Monday, everyone!  I’m here with Friday’s Our Craft Lounge DT Challenge #34 over at the OCL Blog for today’s post!  I’m loving the sketches these fabulous ladies bring us each week!  I thought this one was perfect for the “Be Jolly” image that I had colored the other day.  It’s so hard to believe that Halloween is just around the corner, and that means that winter is not too far behind!  I’d much rather be cold than hot any day!  LOL!  I stamped the images in Black Ink then colored them with Copic Sketch Markers.  I paired the colored focal panel with some patterned papers from Fancy Pants.  After adding some Paper Piercing, Stickles, Stitching, and several Dimensionals the card was complete!

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to head over to the Our Craft Lounge Blog for the complete rules and prize information.  I’ll see you back here tomorrow with another Tuesday Sketch Challenge, so until then…

blog signature_melon_kiwi

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Just gorgeous. Lot of work into that card. Love the sparkle!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SUPER fun Mercy! LOVE these stamps!

Heather Innusa said...

SWEET CARD! Love it!

Piali said...

Super Cute!!!Love how placed the cute owls....Fab!!

Anonymous said...

I really loved it!

WickedPixie said...

So cute! Those owls are adorable! :-)Traci

Chrissy D said...

DELIGHTFUL Mercy!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Mercy!!