Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

…Mercy’s Faves For This Week

Hi there, sketch fans!  Not much to report this week, so let’s get straight to the faves for this week!

MMM_mtsc92

That’s it for today!  Congrats to everyone, and be sure to leave them some love both here and at their respective blogs…I know it will make their day!  Thanks for stopping by, and thanks to everyone who participated in this week’s sketch challenge.  Keep ‘em coming…YOUR CARD could be a featured favorite next week!  I’ll see you all back here tomorrow with another Our Craft Lounge Challenge card!  Until then…

blog signature_melon_kiwi

3 comments:

Elena said...

Thank you so much Mercy for chosing my card!
You really made my day! :)

Lysa said...

Woohoo! Thanks so much for choosing my card :) Can't wait for your next sketch!

Hugs!

Jenny said...

Mercy- Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your favorites! Like Elena said 'It made my day':D
And your sketches are some of my very favorites to work with- you honestly make it easy to make a great card!!
Jenny