Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

…Clearly My Favorite Thing :)

card_1468

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  It’s time for another challenge brought to you by All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge Blog!  This week’s challenge was to create a CLEAR CARD!  I chose to use one of the new images from this month’s C.C. Designs Honey release, “Lesa”.  She’s a tribute to our fearless DT leader, Lesa Rapp…isn’t she adorable?  I stamped the image in Black Ink, then colored her with Copic Sketch Markers.  I paired the colored image with some patterned papers from the Papertrey Ink’s Library Ledger paper pad.  The clear card base is also from Papertrey Ink, and is the best clear cardstock that I’ve ever worked with.  After adding some Stitching, Paper Piercing, Distressing, and tons of Dimensionals the card was complete.

Be sure to head over to the ATS Wednesdays Challenge Blog to play along with us!  Every week there is a new and exciting prize being offered…but in order to be eligible to win, your card must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store.Whether it is one of our wonderful in-house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries, the choice is yours. Then be sure to link up your creation with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10pm EST with only one entry per person please!

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you back here in a few for another TGF October Preview.  Until then…

blog signature_melon_kiwi

3 comments:

Dana White said...

Mercy she is so cute - I must go & add her to my shopping cart!!

Risa said...

Hi Mercy,
Your card is adorable! You did a fabulous job with this weeks challenge. Your image and detailing are fabulous!
hugs
Risa:)

Amy said...

Love this! Your design is awesome as is your paper mix, such a pretty background for Honey Lesa! Fab-O coloring and I love the bit of stitching...you are just so dang talented girl! :)