PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY TGF SCRAPBOOK CHALLENGE LAYOUT
Welcome to our Blog Hop celebrating the Grand Re-Opening of Paper Pretties stamps! If you’ve come here from Kisa’s Blog, then you’re in the right place. If not, you’ll want to head over to the Paper Pretties Blog for the complete list of hoppers participating today! There have been some MAJOR changes to the company, which include:
- A New Owner (Heather Lee-Reppen: former DT member…who is extremely customer-oriented)
- New Clear Stamps
- New Location (now in the United States, so that means cheaper and faster shipping)
- New and Affordable Prices
Now let’s talk about my card! This is “Cowboy Cooper”…he is one of the 12 New Stamps being released today. I stamped him in Black Ink onto a piece of PTI White Cardstock and drew in some grass behind him. I colored the entire image with Copic Sketch Markers, then cut out the focal panel using Spellbinders’ Curved Rectangle Nesties and my Big Shot. I paired the colors in the focal panel with some patterned papers from the Apple Cider Designer Paper Pack from Stampin’ Up. After adding some Stitching, a few Copper Brads, Embossing, and several Dimensionals the card was complete.
Would you like a chance to win “Cowboy Cooper”? Simply leave a comment here by 6 pm EST Sunday, August 15th. One random commenter will win this sweet set that includes the image and six sentiments. You might also be interested in knowing all of the FUN that’s in store for you as a customer:
• Every order placed during release weekend (now through Sunday, August 15th) will receive a free Paper Pretties “Hand Stamped” stamp!
• All orders that total $25 or more (before shipping charges are applied) will receive a free stamp set (Paper Pretties’ choice) in their package!
• Any orders that total $100 or more (before shipping charges are applied) will receive a free 6x6 paper pad (Paper Pretties’ choice) with their order!
• The older Paper Pretties’ stamps are even on sale! Up to 75% off, with many of the Sophia and Cooper sets selling for just $5! WOW!!
How’s that for a PARTY? I know you’re excited about the new releases and the benefits for customers, but your next stop on the hop is Jackie’s Blog. Be sure to head over to the Paper Pretties Store to see all of the fabulous releases, too…they are amazing!
That’s it for me today! Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you back here tomorrow with another TGF Farm Fresh Friday Challenge! Until then…