Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

…Mercy’s Magnificent Musings (MTSC81)

Happy Sunday, everyone!  It’s been a hot and lazy weekend so far, and I’m not expecting anything different for the rest of the weekend either!  LOL!  As with each Sunday, I am bringing you my five favorite sketch submissions from this past Tuesday.  I am always tickled to see your creations, but it is getting really tough to choose only five!  For some strange reason, I thought it would get easier with time…but you all are quickly proving me wrong!

Now…without further ado…here are my picks for this week.  Check out this graphic I made!  I feel like such a pro!  LOL!

MTSC81_MMM_071110

Didn’t these ladies do an outstanding job?  Be sure to leave them some love both here and at their respective blogs. That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by, and thanks to everyone who participated in this week’s sketch challenge.  Keep ‘em coming, guys…YOUR CARD could be a featured favorite next week!  I’ll see you all back here tomorrow with another There She Goes’ Monday Challenge.  Until then…

blog signature_melon_kiwi

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi mercy, I am confused (not hard nowadays). I made a card for your MTSC#82 which showed up on my reading list, but when I tried to upload it said there was no such page!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jackie xx

Amber Hight said...

Aww! Thanks Mercy! I'm so honored to be among your amazing choices this week:)
Have a great day girlie!

Unknown said...

sorry about that, jackie! blogger posted my partial sketch post for next week without being prompted to do so. unfortunately, it was not removed quickly enough, and reader published it. so do not fear, you haven't missed the sketch...you're just a week ahead now! LOL!

sorry for the confusion, sweetie!

mercy

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Mercy, what a thrill to be in such fabulous company....thanks for including me in your choices this week!!!!

Jen Shults said...

Oh wow! These are all fabulous!!! Thanks for featuring me Mercy. I just adore your sketches. :D Hugs!!!