Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

…Mercy’s “Fave Five” (MTSC77)

I am having such fun peeking in on all of your creations each week, and choosing only five of my faves is proving to be a daunting task...you guys are creating some GORGEOUS cards!  Keep ‘em coming!

Let’s start the countdown…in alphabetical order:

Arielle~SnappyStamper ~ How stinkin’ cute is this?!?!?  LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!

 arielle_mtsc77

Denise M. ~ All I could say when I saw this cutie was “Ah…this almost makes me want to have a baby!”  LOL!

denise_mtsc77

Julie S ~ One word…BUTTERFLY!!! :)

julies_mtsc77

Silke Ledlow ~ How could I NOT choose this clean and elegant beauty by Silke?  Absolutely gorgeous!

silke_mtsc77

Tammy Hershberger ~ OMG…can this woman color or what?!?  Fabulous papers, dry embossing, and coloring that is out-of-this-world amazing!

tammy_mtsc77

Thank you so much for participating in this week’s challenge, and I hope to see you all again next week!  I am always so excited to see your creations, and you never know…YOU might be a fave next week!

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by to see me and I’ll see you back here tomorrow with another There She Goes Challenge.  Until then…

blog signature_melon_kiwi

4 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Such FABULOUS choices for your FAVE FIVE Mercy!! Congrats to all the top picks! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Geez-Louise, THANK YOU Mercy! You made my day with your comments! :) I was looking at all the cards thinking "yep, those are FABULOUS!" and there bringing up the rear is mine! Woo hoo!

Julie said...

Wow, what an honor to be in your top 5....and among such awesome talent!!! Thank you!

Andrea6760 said...

Great Choices Mercy! They are all amazing. Each one shows true talent.

A little side note to Tammy on her comment above...Although I do not know you, your card is hardly bringing up the rear...You did a fabulous job! Keep up the great work!

Great job Top 5 :)
Andrea