Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

…Crazy 4 My Sketch & A Farewell (C4C43)

card_1384

C4C43_Sketch By Mercy

Happy Saturday, everyone!  It’s “crazy” time again at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog, and this week will be my last as a C4C design team member.  With summer already in full swing, it is getting harder and harder to maintain the required number of posts that I have to do each week.  I will still be posting on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays…but there will be fewer posts altogether.  I am trying to make time for my family, and still showcase some of the other DT cards that I’ve created, so I’m hoping this will make it easier on me and more fun for you all.  So as my final challenge, I am providing a sketch for you all to play around with.  I used one of the Wild Sprouts from The Greeting Farm called “WS-Eric”.  I stamped the image and sentiment in Black Ink, then colored him with some Copic Sketch Markers.  I paired the images with some patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket’s Lil’ Man paper pad.  I added a sentiment from the “Talk Loud” set, and attached a button embellishment to the sentiment panel.  After adding some Paper Piercing and Ribbon the card was completed.

Let's see what the rest of the Crazies have created with this week's sketch:

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by to see me, and now it's your turn to create a card or project using MY SKETCH to share with us. Be sure to add your creation to Mister Linky back at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog post...we can't wait to see what you come up with! See you back here tomorrow with another Fave Five picks from this week’s MTSC! Until then...

blog signature_melon_kiwi

13 comments:

StampOwl said...

We are gonna miss you Mercy, thanks for being a wonderful DT member. Love your card and sketch (of course :)) .... enjoy your summer!

Mary Giles said...

Mercy this is so cute! I love how you did the sentiment treatment. Great papers to go with Eric.

Silli said...

Hello Mercy.... I miss you...*snief*... but your card is wonderful, love the sweet image... Best wishes! BIG HUGS

Marley said...

Beautiful card Mercy!! I love the colors you used.. x Marley

Shirley N said...

Oh what a precious card Mercy!!!

♥Rach♥ said...

Omgosh, what a cute take on the sketch, I love the ribbon piece, it's a wonderful touch!

Barbara said...

Love the sketch and your card is adorable, Mercy! We'll miss you tons--you're such an inspiration! hope you'll at least come visit once in a while--enjoy your family time this summer!

Kelly Bee said...

I commented on SCS but wanted to take a moment to visit your blog and make sure you KNOW you are a card making goddess. You rock!

Lynda Benden said...

this is darling Mercy! We are going to miss you! Thank you for all the awesome challenges this month!

Maria said...

Awww, that little guy is so adorable and you colored him so beautifully, Mercy! Your card is a cutie. . .I loved your sketch! It was a fun sketch. . :) It was great being on the same DT as you even if it was a short while! But I know I'll see you on FB and in blogland. . :)

Maria

Danni said...

Such a cute card! Sorry you're leaving C4C but totally understandable! hugs!

Joanne (jojot) said...

best wishes to you...somehow I know I will be seeing you in blogland and will continue to admire and be inspired by your work

was great to go 'Crazy' with ya'

your sketch was fab this week....and your card was fresh and happenin'...HEY!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

You will be SO missed Mercy!! Love the sketch, and your card is fabulous!!