Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

…Amazing Verve Day

card_1373

Today's Verve Day Thursday is all about being amazing!  I reached for my Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper pack from Stampin’ Up, and used simple cardstock colors in PTI White, Pure Poppy, and Basic Black.  The flower image, flourish, and sentiment are all from Verve’s set “Happy Days” were stamped in Black and Red Ink .  The flowers were colored with Copic Sketch Markers, then the flourish was cut out using my CutterBee Scissors.  I also added a little border at the bottom for a little flair.  Some Black Ribbon, paper piercing and stitching completed the card.

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll see you back here again tomorrow with another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!  Until then…

blog signature_melon_kiwi Supplies ~ Stamps: Happy Days (Verve);Papers: Pure Poppy, White, Black, Pink Flamingo DSP (SU);Inks: Black, Red; Accessories: border punch, dimensionals, copics, scissors, mat pack, paper piercer, sewing machine, ribbon

4 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE your Card Mercy...just Perfect!!

Crystal said...

LOVE it Mercy, LOVE these colors!

Julie said...

I love the look of the paper piercing on this card, it so adds to the look of the card.x

Pam Speidel said...

YOU, my friend, are AMAZING! Love this Aloha card with all the stitching, swirls and fabulous layout.