Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

...Verve Day Thursday


It's Thursday, and time to celebrate my LURVE FOR VERVE. I am LOVING the new Beach Party Collection, so I chose to use one the new sets to showcase today.  I used a set called "Happy Days" along with the Beach Party Challenge Sketch #3 (VSAPRBP3). I stamped the awesome flourish in Rich Cocoa Ink, then stamped the sentiment in Tangerine Tango Ink. I used some patterned papers from BasicGrey's Nook & Pantry paper pack. The focal panel was cut out using the Spellbinders' Classic Circle Nesties and my Big Shot.  A piece of wide Stitched Ribbon and some stitching complete the card.


That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you again tomorrow with another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge! Until then...
Supplies
Stamps:  Happy Days (Verve)
Papers:  Kraft, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
Inks:  Tangerine Tango, Rich Cocoa
Accessories: dimensionals, distressing tool, sewing machine, nesties, big shot, ribbon

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic, Mercy! I can't wait for this set to arrive! Love the rich, warm colours!

Jen Shults said...

This is absolutely fabulous! I LOVE orange... it has quite oddly become my favorite color, I don't know why. I just love it, anyhow... gorgeous card Mercy. I love how bold it is and over course your fantastic piercing. WOW!!

Amy said...

Gorgeous card Mercy... the colors remind me of a sunset on a tropical beach and that sketch is really cool too! :)

Christi Flores said...

I love this color combo! Fantastic girl!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love this, and I LOVE that Julee is now doing Verve Day Thursday, too funny!!