Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

...Farm Fresh Sketch By Mary

It's Farm Fresh Friday time at The Greeting Farm Blog, and this week our challenge is brought to us by our very own Mary Giles...A Sketch Challenge. I chose to use one of Marina's digital images called "Toby Cub", and colored him with Copic Sketch Markers. I paired him up with some patterned papers from the Just Dreamy paper pack by My Mind's Eye. Since I used this cutesy little image, I had to have an equally adorable sentiment...so I used one from the "Anya Says" set (pretty perfect, huh?). I added some stitching, piercing, and Silver Jumbo Eyelets to complete the card.

Now let's see what the other DT and Critter Crew members have up their sleeves for today's sketch:

That's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by to see me, and I'll see you again tomorrow with a card for the C4C challenge. Until then...

Supplies
Stamps: Toby Cub, Anya Says (The Greeting Farm)
Papers: Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, PTI White, Just Dreamy DP (My Mind's Eye)
Inks: Black
Accessories: mat pack, paper piercer, sewing machine, circle piercing guide, copics, scissors, dimensionals, brads, distressing tool

10 comments:

Mary Giles said...

Awww...Toby is just waaaay too cute! I love the mix of playful patterns in the paper and the fun colors. Defnitely brought a smile to my face.

Randi said...

This is so adorable Mercy! Toby looks so cute with that amazing bold background!! I am loving that Pumpkin Pie color!! Such a gorgeous shade of orange, especially with that shade of aqua! Have an amazing weekend!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Mercy your card turned out way tooo cute hun!!!! I love this little guy, and your coloring is wonderful on him as well!!!!

Beautiful job!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kim said...

I love your bright vibrant colors, just looking at this little guy makes me smile!

kadie said...

Oh I love it!! Love the colors, love the distressing, love the image! Awesome job with this sketch!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Your ocloring is gorgeous. Sorry I couldn't play along today yet-i'm feeling quite icky but relaxing w/ my cyber hopping and some tea :) Lurve ya!

Heather Schlatter said...

Mercy,

This is just so cute I love that Toby image and the great bright papers and your coloring really make a totally perfect fun creation!!!

Sorry I got my post up late today had a bad headache but much better now!!!!

Love this!!!

Heather

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just adorable! I love the bright and cheery colors! Had to laugh at your comment on FB!

Sandra MacLean said...

Love the pop of orange Mercy! And you have really perfected the vintage look with your cards! Awesome card this week Mercy! :D

Jessie/knightrone said...

ACKKK!! Love love LOVE!!!