Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

...Lovin' Me Some MFT!

Can I just start out by saying that I adore these Pure Innocence images from My Favorite Things?!? I bought several of the stamp sets a couple of weeks ago, and haven't regretted that purchase for one second. This image is from the "Fairy Girl" set (and always seems to be out of stock, so I can't link it right now), so I wanted to pair it with some girly patterned papers...and what better pack than the Girl Friday paper pack from Cosmo Cricket? I embossed the large background panel with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, then distressed all four sides of the panel. After some stitching, more distressing, and the addition of a few brads...the card was complete. How do you like the final result? As for me...I LURVE IT! :)

That's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me! I am going to spend some time stamping with my pal, Pam....so I will catch you all back here tomorrow. Until then...
Supplies
Stamps: Fairy Girl - Pure Innocence (My Favorite Things)
Papers: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Girl Friday DP (Cosmo Cricket)
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Sahara Sand
Accessories: swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder, dimensionals, distressing tool, mat pack, paper piercer, brads, nesties, big shot, copics, glaze pen, white gel pen, border punch, sewing machine

12 comments:

MicheyMoo said...

I'm going home right now to finally print of the few digi stamps I've purchased on the Pure Innocence line and show them some loving!! :)

Your card is just darling Mercy - of course!! Loving the papers and Sahara Sand is such a great colour with green.
M xxx

Anonymous said...

such a nice card
Elma

MarkerGeek said...

This is adorable!

Cindy Haffner said...

Mercy you are right, can't go wrong with these sweet little gals. FABULOUS!!

Unknown said...

Mercy, is this ever adorable!! I love your paper choices, its just perfect for this girlie. And the distressing....ooooh,so sweet!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

She is just the cutest lil fairy girl, Mercy! I love these images and have many just waiting to be colored :)
Adorable card! I love the papers and layout you used for her!
TFS! hugs, margie

Peggy said...

Super cute card Mercy!! Love how you did up the little Innocence fairy girl!

Jackie Pedro said...

So cute, Mercy and so beautifully colored!!

Sharon said...

I love these cuties too! Your card is adorable - Thanks for sharing!

Jana Weaver said...

Very sweet card...and I love the colors!!

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable! Love the punch, the paper, the layout...everything!

Julie said...

Congratulations Mercy! You were one of MFT's Favorite Finds this week. Your card is being featured on the MFT Blog today!