Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

...Congratulations

Another day, another card! I am working on a Sketch Challenge card as we speak, so I thought I would share this one with you for now. Once again, I've used chipboard...but the sentiment is a stamp this time! I also did a little faux-stitching, more ribbon pleating, and used another staple treatment. I've also used a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, a rhinestone, and some nail heads. I figured I could give this to the next pregnant lady that is expecting a girl...it seems everyone is getting pregnant these days! Thank heavens I'm not one of them...two teenage boys are handful enough for me! LOL! Don't get me wrong...I love babies, but I can't see myself with a newborn at this stage in my life. I can, however, see me spoiling everyone else's! :)

Well, that's it for today! Thanks for stopping by, and I will let you get a look at my completed sketch card a little later on. I'll also be sharing a card for the SAS Sketch Challenge #24 that I designed tomorrow...you should play along if you get a chance! Until then...

Supplies

Stamps: Hugs & Wishes

Papers: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP

Inks: Basic Black Craft

Accessories: swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder, mat pack, paper piercer, white signo gel pen, nail heads, stamp-a-ma-jig, image sheet, clear embossing powder, heat gun, dimensionals, ribbons, stapler, staples, On Board So Tweet chipboard, sponge dauber, pink rhinestone, ribbon, tombow glue

2 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

SOOO stinkin cute and no you won't be givin this to me either LOL!! Seriously though, this is adorable! LOVE the pink/black color combo!

Unknown said...

Another Mercy winner!! Your cards are simply a delight to the senses my friend!
Viv xx