Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

...Remaining May Club Cards

These are the last two cards I created for my May Stampin' Up Club. I have included a supply list below each photo.
Supplies for "My Kind Friend" Card:
Stamps: All Holidays
Papers: Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Rainbow Sherbet DSP
Inks: Green Galore
Accessories: mat pack, paper piercer, scallop circle punch, 1" circle punch, scissors, dimensionals, SAMJ, image sheet, 1/4" Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon
Supplies for "Kind People" Card:
Stamps: Soft Summer
Papers: Cameo Coral, Real Red, Whisper White, Pink Flamingo DSP
Inks: Cameo Coral, Jet Black Staz-On Ink
Accessories: 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals
That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you in a little bit with a sketch challenge card from this past week. Until then...

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Beautiful cards! Love the colors.
TFS
Cathy

mudmaven said...

Mercy, these are absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous creations. ~chris

Marie said...

Both of these are gorgeous Mercy! I especially like the Kind People card. I love the color combo and for some reason the images stamped on the WW reminde me of toile. Both are lovely!

Carol said...

STUNNING!! Love cameo coral & real red together!! That's just AWESOME!

Pam Varnell said...

Love these Club cards Mercy. Wish I could have been there. They are both gorgeous but I'm really loving the boldness of the red and coral one. BEAUTIFUL!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

These are both just gorgeous, Mercy! I LOVE them!