Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

...An Exciting Announcement

I have a ton of running to do today, so I don't have a card to share with you. I did, however, want to catch you all up on another wonderful thing that happened to me last week. On top of being asked to join the Stamps and Smiles Design Team, I was also asked to join the staff of a fairly new online magazine, Scrapbook News & Review's Online Card Universe . The CU is an online resource for card makers. There is a public gallery and forum which includes challenges, videos, tutorials, sketches, events, and news. I will be submitting cards for their monthly publications, special events, and public gallery. Come on by, check us out, and sign up to be a member!

That's it for today! I hope to have a little something for you all tomorrow, but I have a club tonight. I may get around to it, but then again I may not...you know how that goes! Until later...

11 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Congratulations Mercy!! I can't wait to check out this NEW online magazing, sounds like fun!!

Have a wonderful week,
Jennifer :)

Julie said...

Congratulations, Mercy! Sounds like a ton of FUN! :)

mudmaven said...

Way to go Mercy! Congrats! ~chris

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Wow! Super congratulations!!!

LeeAnn Greff said...

Congrats Mercy! What an awesome accomplishment. You're rockin' now!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - you do such nice work they are lucky to have you! Have fun!

Stef H said...

Congrats Mercy! And thanks for the fabulous link. I'm an avid card maker so CU is right up my alley!

The very best of it all to you!

Marisa said...

Congrats, Merci!! What a wonderful opportunity - way to go girl :)

Michelle Woerner said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! What a week for you! Hugs,

Elena said...

I am so happy for you, Mercy! Thank you for sharing this wonderful news!

Kristin Moore said...

Congratulations Mercy! how cool! Off to check it out!