Karen said...
Gosh...only one pet peeve....hmpf! Let' see...my biggest pet peeve is people who say "yay" and "nah" instead of "yes" and "no"....weird I know but no the less very bad speech!
February 2, 2009 7:37 PM
Congratulations, Karen! Email me with your shipping address, and I will get your goodies to you ASAP!
Thanks to everyone who participated...It was a hoot reading about the quirks and offenses that tick you all off! LOL! The number one complaint? Talking/texting on the cell phone while driving. I have to admit that this one is also my top pet peeves. My biggest pet peeve...boys peeing on the toilet instead of in it! YUCK! :)
Keep an eye out for another blog candy opportunity when my counter hits 150, 000! Until tomorrow....
Congrats Karen! You are one lucky gal!!
ReplyDeleteChar in RAINY So Cal
Congratulations, Karen!
ReplyDeleteMercy!!!!! Thanks so much, I can't believe I won!! I NEVER WIN!!! I was out of town and just got back from vacation and was SHOCKED to see I won!!! Thanks, Thanks and Thanks! I truly love your blog and all you share and inspire me with! I sent you an email with my mailing address....Thanks so much again!
ReplyDeleteKaren
Thought you might be interested in....
ReplyDeletehttp://lilacsandlupines.blogspot.com/2009/03/lord-have-mercyim-so-excited.html
Thanks Again,
Karen