I stamped the Anya image in Graphite Black Brilliance Ink, then embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder and a Heat Gun. She was colored with Copic Sketch Markers, then Diamond Stickles were added to parts of her dress, her eyeshadow, and her headband. To create her chiffon-looking dress, I stamped and embossed the dress on vellum. I flipped the image over in order to color the back side with a light pink Copic marker. Once it had dried completely, I used Vellum Tape to attach the dress to a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I then cut out the dress, and attached it to Anya using SNAIL Adhesive. I simply adore the way it turned out! The completed Anya was cut out, and popped up off of the panel using Dimensionals.
That's it for today! I am still feeling kind of icky, so I will probably pile up on the couch with the hubby for a relaxing afternoon of watching movies. Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you all again tomorrow. Until then...
Stamps: Dress Me, Wardrobe #1 (The Greeting Farm)
Papers: Sahara Sand, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White, Vellum, Parisian Summer DSP
Inks: graphite Black Brilliance Ink
Accessories: mat pack, paper piercer, embossing buddy, clear embossing powder, heat gun, copic sketch markers, vellum tape, adhesive, scissors, build-a-brads, 1/2" circle punch (for patterned paper on the build-a-brads), stickles, ribbon, Martha Stewart punch, dimensionals