Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

...Under The Weather

Good Monday morning! I have been fighting with my sinuses and severe headaches for several weeks now, and I have decided to surrender to them! LOL! I haven't been sleeping well at night either, so I am absolutely exhausted by midday. So here is what I have decided to do....I am going to rest as much as possible (which is all I can do when I am taking my sinus headache medication), but I will also be working with challenges/projects to post for you guys.

I have been given a wonderful opportunity to take over a couple of clubs for my dear friend, Pam Varnell, who has gone to work full-time. Not only does this add two more club dates to my schedule every month, but it also gives me approximately twenty more customers. I will start being their demo next week, and I am a little nervous...Pam is a hard act to follow, you know?!?! I just hope they will enjoy my stamping style and techniques that I showcase in my club projects {fingers crossed}.

I just wanted to keep you all updated on what was/is going on in my life. I sometimes get so carried away with my cards that I forget to leave some personal tidbits about myself and my life for you all. That's it for today, though! (What a buzz kill, right? LOL!). Thanks so much for stopping by, and I will see you all tomorrow...if my head stops pounding long enough to make something. I have Julee's MojoMonday sketch to work on, and the Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS from yesterday to complete! Until later...






No comments: