Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

...Ways To Use It #183

This is my submission for today's Ways To Use It Challenge at SCS. We were to use our white gel pens in some way, so I used mine around the focal panel to create some dots to draw your eye to the center. I love the colors in the Bella Rose Designer Series Papers, and I was lucky enough to be able to borrow the "Only Ovals" set from my dear friend, Pam Varnell. I stamped the image in several different colors that were present in the designer paper, then pieced it together to add little pops of color. I also got to use some Oval Nestabilities...LOVE THEM!!! Just one more thing I have to purchase...I'm sure the hubby will love that! LOL!

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you all again tomorrow. Until then...




Supplies
Stamps: Only Ovals
Papers: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose Designer Series Papers, Whisper White
Inks: Jet Black Staz-On, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: signo gel pen, nesties, rhinestones, ticket corner punch, scallop edge punch, scissors, ribbon, dimensionals, paper piercer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY pretty, Mercy! I love all the layers!

Denise said...

Mercy,
this is gorgeous! I'm lovin' the Bella Rose dp too, love the layered ovals here!!