Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

...Inspiration Challenge #147

This is my inspiration piece from today's Inspiration Challenge at SCS. I loved the blues, browns, and whites in this sample photo from Domino Paint's Palette Gallery, so I had to create something with those colors in mind.


And here it is! I used Verve Visual's "Joshua 24:15" Plain Jane scripture stamp, and the smallest flower from their "Grateful Elegance"set. My color combo was as follows: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, River Rock, and Whisper White. I also used designer papers from the Western Sky Designer Series Paper pack and the Spring Silhouettes Designer Series Paper pack. Some piercing was added along the outside of the panels using a Mat Pack and Paper Piercer. Each panel was lifted using Dimensionals, and a piece of 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon finished off this 3X3 card.

That's it for today! I am absolutely beat from the long drive we had to endure last night, but the Warriors came out on top: LFO - 30, Mt. Paran Christian Academy - 0! GO WARRIORS! I am pretty sure that it will take the rest of the day to catch up on all of my laundry, so I will bid you adieu for now. Until tomorrow {with a Featured Stamper card, hopefully}....






2 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love your blog! I've tagged you over at mine =).

Jamie Martin said...

Great card, love everything about it :)