Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

...The Forgotten Dirty Dare

I knew that I had created a card using Jen Del Muro's sketch from the Dirty Dare '08 challenges (DTDG08Jen)! Unfortunately, it had fallen behind my stamp shelf and I didn't find it until I rearranged all of my stuff the other day. So without further adieu, here's my card. I used the "Sweet Sampler" stamp set from Stampin' Up! It was stamped in Jet Black Staz-On Ink, then I added Light Green Rhinestones all over the image. I also used the beautiful Bella Rose Designer Series Papers, Basic Black Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, and Tangerine Tango Cardstock. A piece of 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon was added to complete the sketch.

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you all again tomorrow. Until then...







2 comments:

Trish D said...

This is gorgeous! I really like the colors (although I must admit that I would never have put them together myself - guess I should be mor adventurous :)

Nancy Riley said...

Beautiful card, Mercy! I love the combination of colors and patterns! GREAT job!