Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

...Dirty Dares

This is my submission for a couple of Dirty Dares at SCS. Holly McMillen (DTGD08Holly) posted a sketch challenge, and Kittie Carrachiolo (DTGD08Kittie) posted a challenge to create a scene on your card...so I combined the two. I used the "Neighborhood" roller to create a scene, and watercolored the scene with markers. The sentiment is from "Short & Sweet", and it is stamped in Jet Black Staz-On Ink. I used Bashful Blue, Old Olive, and Real Red as my color combination.


This card is a submission for four challenges at SCS! I combined last week's Ways To Use It Challenge #176 (Negative Thoughts), DTGD08Joan (Joan Ervin's challenge to create card using silhouettes), DTGD08Natasha (Natasha Trupp's sketch challenge), and DTGD08Lindsey (Lindsey Botkin's faux stitching and color challenge). I used Verve Visual's set "Serenity". Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, and Whisper White were used as my color scheme with this creation.

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by today, and I will see you tomorrow with another installment of Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. Until then.......



1 comment:

fishlips said...

Your cards are just wonderful, I really love what you did with the houses and the black and pink card is just stunning...