The focal panel was Whisper White Cardstock (3-3/4 X 2-3/4) and Basic Black Cardstock (3-7/8 X 2-7/8). The birds were stamped twice onto the white cardstock in Ruby Red Classic Ink, and Crystal Stickles were used to add some sparkle to the birds. Once the birds were dry, the branches were stamped in both Old Olive Classic Ink and Certainly Celery Classic Ink. I used a Brayer & Rubber Attachment to create the sky by rolling over the entire image with Soft Sky Classic Ink. The two pieces of cardstock were attached to each other with adhesive, then a piece of Black Organdy Ribbon was tied in a knot at the bottom of the panel. The completed panel was attached to the card base using Dimensionals. The sentiment reads, "Wishing You Well", and it is from the Verve Visual set "Wonderful Wishes". It was stamped in Jet Black Staz-On Ink onto a scrap piece of Certainly Celery Cardstock, then punched out using the 1" Circle Punch. The punched sentiment piece was mounted onto Ruby Red Cardstock that had been punched using the 1-1/4" Circle Punch. Those pieces were then mounted to some Basic Black Cardstock that was punched out using the 1-3/8" Circle Punch. Three Baby Blue KaiserScrapbook Rhinestones were added just above the words on the sentiment piece, then the completed panel was attached to the card base with Dimensionals.
That's it for the card...now on to the goodies! Since my hits counter passed 50,000 some time yesterday, I want to offer some blog candy to a lucky winner. All you have to do to win is leave a comment at THIS post. I will announce the winner on Thursday, July 3rd. Here's what you can receive if your name is chosen:
- One (1) pack of Love & Happiness Rub Ons (from SU's Sale-a-Bration promotion: this includes a sheet in each of the following colors: Black, White, Olive, and Chocolate)
- One (1) "Friendship Blooms" stamp set (also from SU's Sale-a-Bration promotion)
- Twelve (12) Chipboard Hearts
- Eight (8) Chipboard Stars
- One (1) spool of 5/8" White Ribbon (8 yards)
- Assorted Designer Series Papers (6X6 pieces from the following: Afternoon Tea, Berry Bliss, and Summer Picnic)