I was tagged by Meda at Handmade By Meda in Romania, and here are the rules:
- Link the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog
- Share 7 facts or weird things about yourself
- Tag 7 random people and list them (including links to their blogs)
- Leave a comment on the blogs of the people that you tag letting them know that they have been tagged.
Now my seven *weird* facts about myself:
- I can burp the ABC's (TMI....I know!)
- I love watching Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius on Nickelodeon
- My closet is organized by type of clothing, then by color...alphabetically
- I have to make myself clean the bathrooms......HATE, HATE, HATE IT!
- My "doggers" (dog-daughters) go everywhere with me
- I cannot see a ribbon sale and keep on walking......gotta buy!
- I have to sleep on the right-hand side of the bed on my left side....have no idea why!
Now I know alot of people who have already been tagged, and it is never easy to choose just seven.....so if you're reading this please consider yourself tagged!
I have also received a wonderful and anonymous Christmas package from someone at SCS. I tried to get a picture of it all, but it wasn't clear enough to see everything. So I will just tell you what I got! I got an adorable designer paper gift bag with lots of goodies inside: large brass eyelets, a bottle of stickles, rain drops embellishments, assorted ribbon, rhinestone brads, a bottle of cream buttons, and chocolate. Thank you so much, secret elf.....you truly made my week! Now I have to think of two people that I want to ELF, and then send some goodies to them.
That's it for now! Thanks for coming by today to see me! I hope to make up the Sketch Challenge and complete the Ways To Use It Challenge tomorrow. So until then....Hugs ~ Mercy