Pages

Friday, October 26, 2007

...Camera Woes {SIGH} and Another Watermark

Yep, I'm still without a functioning camera! I can't believe we can't figure out what the deal is! I have so many pictures to take, and yet I have no way to take them...it stinks! I did, however, get to play around on the computer yesterday. I made another watermark to post over my cards...check it out!

What do you think? I think it's pretty darn good (even if I do say so myself)...almost looks professional, huh? I told you all that I would figure out something else to do in PhotoShop, but I was shocked when this watermark was finished...I had to pat myself on the back! LOL!

I'm waiting to get the second Stampin' Up! shipment that is supposedly coming today, so I thought I would take a second to pop in to let everyone know what was going on with the blog. I try to be very diligent in posting something, but this whole "camera fiasco" is killing me. Hopefully we can have it up and running soon, then I can share some of the goodies I've been busy making. But until then, I will say so long, and I will wish you all a happy and safe weekend.

Hugs ~ Mercy

No comments: