Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

...Sorry For The Silence!

Sorry it's been so quiet around here lately! The boys have gone back to school (both in middle school now-thank goodness!), my first class is coming up on Thursday, and we have had football practices every day. GOOD NEWS though...Christian is going to be starting on his varsity football team at his middle school! We are so excited! Although it has been a bit crazy around here it has been wonderful at the same time. I am so excited about catching up on the blog, but I have other stuff to do first, so it will be a couple more days before I can even think about it.

Thanks for coming by and checking in! I hope to be all "updated" after the weekend.

Hugs ~ Mercy

2 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

I totally understand, I think all our lives are crazy right now. Good luck on your class!

MOltz said...

Thank you so much Mercy for a wonderful class last night. I'm so excited for next month already. You are a wonderful teacher and friend! Hugs ~ Melanie