Pages

Monday, July 23, 2007

...I Apparently ROCK!


I have been nominated as a "Rockin' Girl Blogger". Thanks to Shannan and Deb for this awesome award! I am so excited to get to post the super cool pink badge on my blog...I just love pink! I hope everyone enjoys visiting my site as much as I enjoy sharing with all of you. It really has been a wonderful experience. I've gotten to know such talented, inspirational ladies since I started a couple of months ago. I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw that I had been nominated! I went to other sites that had been nominated trying to figure out how to get the badge to show up...and there was another surprise! Shannan had my blog listed as one that she reads often...I could have done a back flip if I wasn't afraid of hurting myself (or someone else)! LOL! Shannan, you truly made my day! That's a BIG deal for me! But now it is my turn to nominate five (5) other rockin' blogger chicks! So here we go...


1. Vicki Garrett...I love her cheerful and colorful creations at "Summerthyme Studio". She has also listed me as a blog to check out. Thanks, Vicki! You really do rock!

2. Lindsi Hartley...she has been having problems with a nerve in her arm, so she hasn't been able to stamp as often as she wants, but she has an awesome gallery. Check her out at "Everyday Life of a Stay at Home Stamper".

3. Taylor Usry...Taylor has created cute and quirky work. Take a gander at her stuff at "Musings of an Addict".

4. Jennifer Ofiana...I just recently found Jennifer's blog, and she is one rockin' blogger. She has great cards to share with you all at "Jen's Stampin' Spot".

5. Kristine Reynolds...I love her elegant and crisp artwork. Her designs are flawless. See more at "Stamping and Scrapping in California".


These are all wonderful and talented ladies, so please visit their blogs and give them your support...they all deserve it! There is something for everyone!
STAY TUNED TOMORROW FOR A..."MAGIC CARD"!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for nominating me for this!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Thanks so much for passing on the pink! I love the stuff you post on your blog, and am thrilled yu've decided to stick with it. Remember - it's about what makes YOU feel better, not others. And sharing your creativity is such a fulfilling thing to do!! Have an awesome day!

Sharon in NE said...

I, of course, already knew you rocked! You DEFINITELY deserve the recognition!!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

Yes, you rock and I love to see your stuff!!! Keep it comin, girl!

Vicki G said...

You Rock Mercy!!!!! Thanks for the KUDOS!!!!

Hugs,

Vicki