Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Challenge?...Not Doing Challenges!


I have been a card making machine this week! I have been armed with a list of sketch challenges and color challenges. My friend, Lakesha Tapley, and I have been "carding it" the last couple of days. Here are a few more samples of sketch challenges (the colors are my own challenge...I am color-coordinating impaired! {wink, wink})
The card above was made using Best of Cluck. I didn't have this set until last week, and I wasn't going to order it in the first place. But when I found out that it was going to retire I decided to bite the bullet, so I bought it! I must say that it was a fun set to work with. It is easy to watercolor, and it is just too cute! I don't know if you can tell from the photo, but the chicken prints on the bottom are embossed.

This is yet another card using Blossoms Abound. I told you guys that I was addicted to this one! The more I use it, the more I like it. So you all may as well get used to seeing it every now and again, because I can pretty much guarantee that I will be using it when I can't think of anything else to use!

Well, I'm off to Wal-Mart and then over to Lakesha's again. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Don't forget to check out the new Harry Potter movie. I'm going tomorrow night with the hubby...I'll let you know how good it is!

Hugs~Mercy

Supplies

Stamps: Best of Cluck, Blossoms Abound, Weathered

Paper: Elegant eggplant, So saffron, watercolor, Sage shadow, Chocolate chip, Ballet blue, Very vanilla

Inks: same as paper, versamark, close to cocoa

Accessories: brads, ribbon, dimensionals, blender pens, embossing powders, sponge, ticket corner punch

4 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

These are both awesome cards! I love the layout. Hope you have a good weekend!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

BEAUTIFUL card!

MOltz said...

I love the chicken feet on the card, so cute!

love2Bcreative said...

WOW! Both of these are soo awesome!!
TFS~