Pages

Monday, June 25, 2007

Here's the Thing...


The challenge was to make a large card using a set(s) that are retiring. Here's my attempt. I was afraid that it was going to be hard with such a huge canvas to cover, but I found that I actually like this size better. The larger card size works wonderful for those sets that have larger images, like this one. I even tried doodling around the edges to add a little "umph".

Card Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Living Large, Beyond the Basics

Papers: Vintage Violet, Cool Caribbean, So Saffron, and Whisper White

Inks: Staz-on Black, Cool Caribbean, Vintage Violet, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Pink Passion

Accessories: Prima, Mustard brad, Violet stitched ribbon, non SU! ribbon (lemonade and aqua from http://www.ribbonsandbowsohmy.com/) dimensionals, blender pens, reinkers, sponge, ticket corner punch, and black marker for doodling.


I can pretty much guarantee that this will not be the last large card that you'll see from me! Thanks for the challenge Beth! Enjoy!

No comments: