Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2007

...Beate's Weekend Challenge #8

Well, here it is...my first ever weekend challenge! Beate, I have to say that I am afraid that this could be addictive! I had so much fun trying to come up with something that looked totally different from your card. It did take me a while, but I think this will do. I wasn't sure about the half-circle above the focal image, but the more I look at it the more it grows on me. This will certainly not be my last challenge with you.
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Simply Said, So Very
Papers: Wild Asparagus Cream Floral, Almost Amethyst, Cranberry Crisp, Whisper White
Inks: Almost Amethyst, Cranberry Crisp, Sahara Sand (to age paper)
Accessories: Mat pack and paper piercer, sponge, dimensionals, rhinestones

Thanks again for the challenge, Beate! I love it!

6 comments:

beate said...

Mercy,
Your card looks wonderful! I love the colors and the set you chose! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge. Hugs and smiles

mum on the run said...

Hi Mercy, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. I just love your card, your stamping is amazing.

I'm addicted to challenges too :)

Corie said...

This card is amazing!!! You did a fantastic job. -- For the record these sketch challenges ARE addicting. Can't wait to see more of your creations!!!

Heather said...

Very pretty! Great job with the sketch. :)

Daniela said...

This is so pretty :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful card-great job with beat's sketch!