Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

...My MTSC25 Sample & Some Great News

This is my sample for the MTSC25 I posted BELOW. I was going to come in last night from club and make one, but I crashed instead! I had a wonderful night's sleep, so I was ready to get up and get at it this morning. Don't forget to check out the other beautiful sketch samples HERE, too!

Now for the great news! I have been spotlighted in two...count them...two favorites this week! I don't know if I can stand it! It's almost too much for this old girl to take! LOL! I was one of Nancy Riley's iPICKS this week, then I made Kristina Werner's Top 15 CI#36 Round-Up! Oddly enough, they both spotlighted the same card...THIS ONE. Now I ask you...is that not the best way to start off a dreary Tuesday morning? I'd say it is!

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you tomorrow with another Remake Wednesday card. Until then...

Supplies

Stamps: Wild About You

Papers: Bashful Blue, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Washington Apple DSP

Inks: Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron

Accessories: mat pack, paper piercer, 3/16" corner rounder, 1/2" circle punch, 1/4" circle punch, dimensionals, scissors, silver brads, riding hood red taffeta ribbon, stamp-a-ma-jig, image sheet, adhesive, coluzzle cutting system

15 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

You rock, you're the best and you're my hero girlfriend!! You deserve all the recognition you get.

BTW, awesome card for the sketch. Love the stacked animals and the dimensional pops you gave them. Beautimus!!!!

ChristineCreations said...

GASP woman, this is awesome! what awesome dimension and color! And congrats on the kudos....so very well deserved!

Savitri said...

How adorable!! Love it!

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! Mercy, this card is awesome! I love the dimension you've added to the animal images! LOVE this!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card...so much dept to it!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute card Mercy!! Congrats on the spotlights too!!!

DoxieGirl said...

Oh my heavens!!! This card is just as cute as the spotlighted one!! :) LOVE IT! you go stamping rockstar!
~Kendra

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

WOW! Your blog amazes me! I'll be back fo' sho'!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I've resisted getting this set, but your card makes it awfully hard. Congrats on being featured 2 times for the same card!

Karen Motz said...

This is A-dorable!!! LOVE how you stacked the animals!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally adorable - Mercy!!! I love your take on the Sketch - this is one of my all time fav Set's too!!!
Yu've made it look fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

This card led me to your blog, I'm so glad I found it too... I LURVE sketch challenges! Fab card, I'll join you in the sketches when I get the chance!

Christina Hill said...

That's just too stinkin' cute! Great card!

Tanja said...

You deserve it! This card is adorable!

dasimonds said...

Awesome Card!!
Cute stamped images :)
Great colors..pretty DP's
TFS