Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

…TGF ”Sweet September” Blog Hop

card_1444

Hello, everyone!  Welcome to the "SWEET SEPTEMBER" Blog Hop featuring the TGF Farmers, Team Anya, and our beloved Critter Crew!   ALL THREE of our teams are joining forces today to bring you ONE SWEET Blog Hop with The Greeting Farm!

Just to recap, the new releases, "Sweet and Toxic", "Oh, Boy Ian”, and “Sweet Anya” are NOW in the TGF Store! Also, our three new Marina Neira critters are available as digital downloads for INSTANT gratification!

My card features the new “Oh, Boy Ian” image.  He was stamped in Black Ink, colored with Copic Sketch Markers, and paired with some patterned papers from the SU Play Date Designer Series Paper pack.  I also added a Cork Scallop to the base of the numbered panel, and wrapped some Red Stitched Ribbon around the same panel.  I used the “Out of the Box” cutting technique for the focal panel, and added a birthday sentiment.  After adding some Paper Piercing and tons of Dimensionals the card was complete!

Be sure to stop by the TGF Blog if you are JUST beginning the hop and make it all the way to the CLUB ANYA & FRIENDS blog through the end to see the endless possibilities with this month's cute new additions to the Farm…and to leave your comments along the way.  There are some SWEET prizes to be had today! 

Here's where you want to be:

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for joining us for our SWEET SEPTEMBER release, and we'll announce the winners TOMORROW on the TGF Blog!  You have until 11:59 pm CST TONIGHT to hop with us and enter to win!  I’ll see you back here tomorrow with another Verve Day Thursday.  Until then…

blog signature_melon_kiwi

90 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Mercy, your coloring on Ian is perfection! Love the fun papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour scheme and the adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! He's so cute, love your coloring! great dp and that looks like cork.. Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a sweet lil Ian! I love these papers! and that cork rocks! Awesome lil card :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. what fantastic colouring and a beautiful card, tfs

    corbettcreations@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, Mercy! Love the cork scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Way cute card sample! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! Ya'll are all so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so sweet and love the colors! I have to say at this point my hands are getting really tired!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww he is sooo cute! Love that DP, it goes perfectly with your image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a beautiful card - love the colors and design! oops, and love Ian, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! He is so cute!!
    Great DP too!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Mercy. OMGoodness, this is just too cute! I love how sweet you have made him look against your dp and the way that you have colored him. Great, great card. Thanks for sharing with all of us. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! Love the bright colors - always perfect for a little boy! Gotta get this stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card love the colours thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cuteness! Loving the bright colours. Fab hop
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww!!! So adorable! My boys would love this card!!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  18. This stamp is my favourite so far. He reminds me of my son! Lovely card Mercy! ~Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Mercy!
    I just love your papers and your coloring, you've made a really beautiful card!!
    Lots of love, Randi WS

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute card! Great job and TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mercy, Mercy, Mercy!!! Love the Card, thanks for sharing. Having so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an adorable card. I love this sweet little Ian, gotta have him. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfect for back to school. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. he is soo adorable. love your card. Hugs, Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable card! I love that scallop cork border!

    ReplyDelete
  26. He is just too stinking cute! Great card, Mercy! :O)

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  27. SOOOOOOOOOO
    CUTE Mercy!!!!! Love him and the Cork Scallop is just Perfect.....

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a cute card and I love that cork! (I've been looking for a scallop punch or diecut - where did you get yours? ForgottenScraps at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is a perfect birthday card. I love your paper choice and how the red in his shirt make Ian just pop right out at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey Mercy Love your card, the papers are awesome and Ian's looking very cute!
    Thanks for sharing, off to hop
    hugs
    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. just Barbara,

    thanks for your sweet comment! i got that particular die from My Favorite Things. You can find it here:
    http://www.mftstamps.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=58&products_id=834

    hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. So cute! This is such a great "boy" card.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very cute! Your card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Mercy he is cute, cute, cute - I'm off to shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. super adorable-this release is just irresistable!

    xo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cute stamp and great accent with the cork

    ReplyDelete
  37. What an artistic eye you have - those background papers and your boy match so well together! Your coloring is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  38. great card, fun and bright..love the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  39. This card is pure perfection! Ian is adorable, the papers are brilliant and I LOVE your coloring!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Lovin' Ian and that paper! Very creative - TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. so fun..love the color scheme!! great job

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ian is adorable. Love your card, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great card. I love the colors and the especially the punch border. Great dp - perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oooh Mercy! This is gorgeous. I love the cork along the bottom and that paper is fantastic! Wonderful layout too. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Cute Cute Cute!! Perfect boy card I love these colors and the cork goes along just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Gorgeous boycard. I always struggle with boycards. Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  47. aaaaaaaaah sweet little boy, great idea for a birthdaycard

    ReplyDelete
  48. Just love your birthday card for boys...it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Sweet. I love this new little guy. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great blog hop - Love all the previews!

    ReplyDelete
  51. This card is adorable! I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Adorable--I like the cork scallop.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love the cork you used and that number paper is fab Mercy!

    ReplyDelete
  54. this is such a great boy card! love the colors and layout, you did a fabulous job :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. Such a sweety! Your choice of color is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Cute card Mercy! I love this Ian image!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Oh what fun!!! Look at the cute dp, I want it now.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Ian's a cutie. Love the cork scallops you added. They look really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  59. This is so adorable... love the papers!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Really cute card! Great idea for a bday card!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Simply adorable! Love these papers, colors and the cork scallops you used. Great birthday card for a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  62. SO adorable, that paper works so well!

    ReplyDelete
  63. This is soo sweet I love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love how you've cut him outside the box.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Really great boy card :)
    XX Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  66. this little guy is so super cute! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  67. How precious he is so very cute love the colors great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment...I enjoy reading what you all have to say!

Have a wonderful day!