Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

TGF Blog Hop & Release

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY ANNI-VERVE-SARY BLOG HOP POST!!! :)

It’s Release Day for The Greeting Farm, and we are celebrating by having a Customer (and Design Team) Blog Hop!  You can find the complete Blog Hop List at The Greeting Farm Blog.  The DT will be showcasing several of the new releases that are available for purchase NOW which include:

  • Creeper Tuesday
  • Creeper Friday
  • Flirty Anya
  • Later Sk8r
  • Rachel’s Cupcake Digi (which I chose to use for today’s card)

In addition to the Release and the Blog Hop, we are also having our Release Chat from 8-9 pm EST at The Greeting Farm Forum over at Paper Craft Planet.  Come join in the fun…we’d LOVE to see you there!

card_1415_release_dayI chose to use Rachel’s “Cupcake Digi” for my card tonight!  She was printed onto PTI White Cardstock then colored with Copic Sketch Markers.  I used some patterned paper from K & Company’s Faded China paper pad designed by Amy Butler.  I cut the focal panel out using the Spellbinders’ Curved Rectangle Nesties and Big Shot, then created a sentiment panel using a phrase from the “OA-My Favorite Thing” set and several Circle Punches.  After a little Stitching, some Melon Dotted Ribbon, and a ton of Dimensionals the card was complete.

That’s it for me today!  Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check back tomorrow at the TGF Blog to see the complete list of all the winners.  I will see you back here again tomorrow with another TSG Monday Challenge!  Until then…

blog signature_melon_kiwi

70 comments:

  1. I just love seeing all the Cupcake Anya!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her, she is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! I love the fab colors Mercy and her hair is flawless :0) Hugs lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercy,

    This card kind of matches the way you made your blog look recently how cool are those colors together and I love the look of the zig zag sewing I wish my craft sewing machine would do a zig zag stich I think I am going to get a new one that does more than sew a straight line!!!

    I enjoyed the pictures of you guys at CHA and at Dinner on Jess's FB page looks like you had a ton of fun!!! How cool to get to go and meet so many stampers I bet it was a blast!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautifully done, Mercy - what a terrific color choice and darling card! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet!! Love the yummy colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Gorgeous Mary! I LOVE the colours!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mercy this is super fabulous and your colouring is AMAZING!!!
    Hugs Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Mercy!! Loving those bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful job you did with this adorable digi! Love the colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great card and the colors are yummy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cute cute!! Love the colors on this card and the beautiful stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty sweet card Mercy!! Great hair, I wish mine were that shiney and healthy looking. ;) MFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE these colors Mercy and this is sooo super SWEEEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. super sweet card - love the green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So bright and colorful very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Mercy. She is just so cute and I love how you have colored her. Hugs, Lisa g

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mercy this is sooo adorable! What pretty colors you've chosen for this cupcake Anya! The melon is perfect with the greens and browns. Beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! I love her! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving Cupcake Anya - this is such a cute card

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet card! I love her in green and her hair looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty! What a fun color combo! Love your card :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the background DP. SOOOOOOO cute! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely love the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Mercy, love the papers
    TFS
    off to hop some more
    have a great day
    hugs
    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the colors on this absolutely adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cupcake Anya is so photogenic!!!
    Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Now that is just too darn cute! LOOOVE the hair and that papers. My favorite combo of colors...pink and green.

    ReplyDelete
  29. She is adorable! The brushstroke coloring is so vibrant, too on her hair. Love the bright colors! Had such a blast w/ you guys- still 'prcessing' and need more sleep, LOL!!! but LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so cute. I really like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  31. LOVE LOVE this Mercy!!! just Perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Mercy this is such a fabulous card! Love the bright colours and the popped up sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  33. a delicious colour combo and a yummie looking card..so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a sweet and yummy card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. She is sooo super cute Mercy!! Love the dp you paired with her! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Adorable card! I just love the pink and green combo!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love that kiwi paired with the pink! Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  38. THIS IS CUPPY CUTE! Love the color combo. You are an inspiration to so many people. Thanks for the opportunity to blog hop and win.
    Jess Baker
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful card! I really like the colors you've chosen - and her cupcake looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  40. She is such a sweetie! :)
    Hugs, Serafiia

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow this is beautiful! I love the bright funky colours.

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is adorable Mercy and your coloring is fantastic. Look at that beautiful bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. ooooo! i'm loving the green on here!!! soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Too cute - love the color combo and your stitching. I need to attempt to do more of that.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the stitching. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  46. A cool Cupcake Anya! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  47. how cute!!! loving the colours

    ReplyDelete
  48. YUM YUM... delish colors, and Super cute image! Hmmm, wonder where you got that little cutie! LOL But, Mercy Me, Check out that coloring, your card is absolutely gorgeous!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
    Big Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  49. what a cutie! color choices are awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  50. So cute Mercy, her hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Absolutely precious Mercy!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment...I enjoy reading what you all have to say!

Have a wonderful day!