PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE NEW TGF RELEASES & RELEASE INFO!
Today's Verve Day Thursday is all about freedom! With July 4th only days away I wanted to share a card that I made using one of Verve’s June Release (collection price available through July 16th)sets called “American Hero”. I kept the layout pretty clean and simple, and only used solid cardstock colors to draw your attention to the images. I added a blue and white cardstock border at the top for a little flair, then paper pierced and distressed the edges of the Kraft Cardstock background panel. I stamped the outlined star four times, and colored them with Copic Sketch Markers. A coating of Crystal Stickles adds some sparkle to the stars, and I stamped the sentiment on a piece of Red Cardstock that was cut into a flag. Some Red Ribbon, Silver Pearls, and a handful of Dimensionals later…the card was complete! :)
That’s it for me today! Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll see you back here again tomorrow with another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge! Until then…
Love the kraft with your red, white and blue, Mercy...thanks for another great inspiration card!
ReplyDeleteI really like the kraft with the red, white and blue! Very classy!
ReplyDeleteI like the craft with the red white and blue, I did the same for my 4th card and I just love the look. This is a very cute card :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous Mercy!! Love it!!
ReplyDelete