- Create a card/scrapbook page using the sketch above;
- Use keyword MTSC28 when uploading to a public gallery;
- Leave a comment at this post with a link to your creation;
- If you are going to posting your creation to your blog please link back here to the original sketch, or include a picture of the sketch on your blog;
- HAVE FUN !!!
*Samples for this sketch can be seen in the post below*


Another great sketch, I tried to stick to it...
ReplyDeletemine
Good sketch!
ReplyDeleteHere's mine!
Great sketch Mercy! Can't wait to play!!
ReplyDeleteI played!! I combined your sketch with today's color challenge:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1210288?cat=500&ppuser=100666
Thanks, Mercy!!
Great sketch Mercy! I've used it for a sneak peek I need to show on Friday so I'll link that one then ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope to try it again soon with my SU! stamps though! Thanks!
Great sketch Mercy!! Here is my version
ReplyDeletehttp://shortcakestamps.blogspot.com/2009/01/its-tuesday.html
Thanks!!
I dusted off a rarely used set and had fun with it.
ReplyDeleteLoads of Love
What a great sketch Mercy! I really enjoyed playing with it! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://stephsstampinstuff.blogspot.com/2009/01/tsg-sneak-peak-youre-so-punnyand-more.html
Beautiful sketch! Here is my card:
ReplyDeletehttp://stampinpaisley.blogspot.com/2009/01/snowy-day.html
Heather
Love this sketch!!! Here is mine:
ReplyDeletehttp://itsastampthing-vicki.blogspot.com/2009/01/fabulous-sketch.html
Thanks so much!
I did it! I'm so excited! I loved this sketch and hope you like what I did with it! You can find it here:
ReplyDeletehttp://sprytebyrd.blogspot.com/2009/01/3-cards-4-challenges.html
Another fabulous sketch Mercy!
ReplyDeleteHere's mine
Hey Mercy!
ReplyDeleteI'm back with my link to my card now...it worked perfectly for a new set I used. Thanks!
http://treasureoilerdesignz.blogspot.com/2009/01/cozy-cards.html
Fantastic Sketch as always.
ReplyDeleteYou can see my effort on my blog at http://challengeaddict.blogspot.com/2009/01/tgif-combined-with-stampwith-sarah-kay.html
Shell xx
WooHoo! Another awesome sketch!
ReplyDeleteHere's my card!
Another awesome sketch, Mercy!!! Thanks for the fun! Here's mine:
ReplyDeletehttp://barspaperpursuits.blogspot.com/
Great sketch. Here is my card:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1216250?cat=500&ppuser=134141
Phew...I finally got to stamp today and do your sketch. I anxiously await each week to see what design you've come up with. Here is my card for this sketch
ReplyDeletehttp://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1220686?cat=500&ppuser=83391
Thanks Mercy!
Thank you for the wonderful sketch, Mercy! I really loved it!!! All of the cards for this sketch are so inspirational!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd here is My Card.
Hi Mercy
ReplyDeleteI made this before the new tuesday Challenge cam out for my Hubbies birthday but I am only getting it on my blog now...thanks for the challenges I enjoy it...
http://worksofthehands.blogspot.com/2009/02/mtsc28-lord-have-mercys-sketch.html